Hey you makeup enthusiasts!
First of all, I would like to apologize for the unexpected delay in publishing a new post because a lot has happened this past week which left me with no time to do something new. Although, I would share a picture of the products I purchased over the weekend and I am super excited to post a new tutorial for you guys. I am going to be doing a wear-to-work/everyday look tutorial. This tutorial was requested by a very dear friend Sowmyatta Bharadwaj.
So guys thank you for being so patient and I promise that the next post will be worth the wait.
1. Urban Decay’s 15th anniversary eyeshadow palette.
This product is 15 never seen before eye shadow shades consisting of neutrals, brights and deep shades.
2. M.A.C pro longwear eye shadow in Fresh Flare.
Absolutely gorgeous green. The pro long wear eye shadows has a very smooth creamy texture and are easily blendable. Can last up to 8 hours.
3. M.A.C eye shadow/ pro palette refill pan in Goldmine.
The brightest gold shade! I love it!
4. M.A.C 239 Eye shader brush.
5. M.A.C 224 tapered blending brush.
6. M.A.C 219 pencil brush.
7. Make up Forever lipstick Rouge artist intense in shade no. 34
The pink shade I had been looking for a long time!
PS Sorry for the poor quality of the picture above. I took it from my phone and evidently my hands were quivering with excitement…hehe.